Je'tIq taI' jey'naS
-- CONFIDENTIAL --
-- PERSONNEL FILE --
Full Name: je'tIq taI' jey'naS
Age: 28 Terran standard years.
Everything in its place, a place for everything!
Skin: Dark complexion
Tattoos: Triskellion spiral, on upper left bicep.
Scars: Right cheek, slashmark. Right forearm, 3" scar. Left leg, calf, burn marks.
Allergies: Tribble fur
- Broken right arm, age 6 (fully recovered)
- Broken ribs, ages 10,12,14 (fully recovered)
- Qo'noS Academy of Sciences - 4 years, Majoring in Xenobiology
- Qam-Chee Military Academy - 1 years, undertaking combat training, and operational readiness.
- Science - Xenobiology
- Science - Cybernetic Systems ; Astrometrics ; Xenoecology
- "A study of the Jaltorians - A primitive race, or a lost culture?"
The analyses of the Ith-lorakyn culture by je'tIq has led to some interesting insights into their background. Rather than the primitive hunter-gatherers we always thought them to be, the work of this young Xenobiologist has led us to re-evaluate their strategic importance, and a full survey team has been dispatched to their planet to gather further data.
- Mr'ak son of Qu'ihik, Professor, Faculty of Sciences
Progressive. The Empire needs to look forward, and not to the past. The past shows us lessons for how we should deal with the present and the future, but should not be idealised. We need to look to the here and now, so we can resolve what is happening to the Empire now. We need to embrace change, critically examine the past, and take the best parts and apply them to the future.
- Weak minded individuals, those easily led.
- Clutter, and mess.
- Entomology - he has an extensive collection of insects from various sectors of the quadrant. Mostly these are dried, and pinned to boards, but he also has an interest in the breeding and lifecycle of insects, and on his home estate has a room dedicated to this pursuit.
- Hunting - like most Klingons, he enjoys the thrill of the tracking, and hunting. je'tIq finds that hunting big game offers an insight into his ancestors, and he and his friends go out on an annual hunt.
- Klin'zha - he is a seasoned player of this board game. Whilst growing up, he won several tournaments in qo'noS.
The compulsion for order is very strong in je'tIq. Outbursts of violence and rage have been indicated when equipment, or tools have not been put back into the proper locations. This stems from childhood, where he was constantly forced to move. This has then facilitated a deep desire to have everything where it should be. His condition should be monitored, and medical intervention may be required.
'- Dr K'voth, Imperial School of Medicine.'
Upper-middle class. Parents well respected in their fields, and recognised by other researchers.
- Father - Ballok jey'naS
Chief research advisor, Biology department, qo'noS Academy of Sciences. A distant father, he was often away on expeditions along with Mother. He has managed to claw his way to the position of Chief Research Advisor, after long years of struggle.
- Mother - Epach' jey'naS
Department Head, Zoology, qo'noS Academy of Sciences. Rising through the ranks, Mother was away on many expeditions when I was younger acquiring specimens for the 'zoo'.
- Siblings - No brothers or sisters. I am an only child.
- Other Family - Cousin: Morzak taI' jey'naS Sogh.
Whilst growing up, I spent a large amount of my time at his families estate, and we formed a close friendship. He is currently serving in the Klingon Defense Forces and holds the rank of Sogh.
Sitting in a highchair, watching as my father prepared another specimen for his experiments. I was to remain quiet, and still, so as not to disturb his research. If I cried out, then I would be punished. You didn't want to be punished by Father.
Relationship with Parents
Parents were distant. Always on one research mission or another. No brothers or sisters, but got on well with the rest of my cousins, mostly because my formative years, well before leaving for school anyway, was spent with them. Due to this, I have formed a close attachment to Morzak, who showed me that not everything can be learned from books, but you had to experience life first hand.
Best name day
Father and Mother being able to make my eighth nameday celebration, and my Father clapping me on my shoulder, a huge smile on his face, as he presented me with a pet targh. Roshi was to be a constant companion over the next three years, a constant reminder that my Father was not deliberately distant, but it was circumstances that kept him and Mother away.
First Right of Ascension
Performed when I was eight years old. My expertise with the blade, although not great at that stage was enough for me to earn my right to be called a warrior. I lit my Kor'tova candle that day, and have nurtured it ever since.
Second Right of Ascension
When I was sixteen, I performed my second Right of Ascension. This time the battle was tougher, but I did well, downing my opponents and proving my prowess with the blade, and my knowledge of Kahless teachings.
-- END FILE --